Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Inside" Part 3


I could run.. Yet I didn't. I don't know what I have done, I don't know why I have done it, all I know is that Kate was missing that morning.
I knew it was me, yet I felt better, it was horrible, I killed her, he killed her, WE, killed her, I don't know what's going on, but I was just, lying there, trying to remember even a bit of what happened yesterday, nothing..
I knew I was a monsters now, or the monster was trapped inside of me, I wasn't sure, and as I was thinking my self to death, a knock..
"Who is it?". "It's the inspector, open up!" Shocked, I immediately looked through the peek hole, it was him. The inspector I supposedly, ate.
WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON?! I'M GOING INSANE! Without a moment to waste, I rushed to the coffee table, the gun he left at my place, it was missing, the body, it was, once again, outside my window, lying there, on the ground, shattered, just like my window. I could've sworn I cleaned this mess up, I could've sworn that guy was dead!
"What's the hold up?! Let me in, I'm here to investigate the burglary that occured here yesterday!"
What? What's going on? What burglary? I thought to myself, while slowly, opening the door. "What took you so long?! I need a drink! Don't you folks have an elevator?!"
There he was. The middle aged, fat inspector, he WAS carrying, the same gun, the Desert Eagle, he had left here a couple of days ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment