Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A new story begins..

Well, I've been thinking about it, and I'd like to add a writing section in this blog, a story section, to be exact.
I'm starting to write my own story, and I'll add a part to it every now and then.
Meaning, today is part 1 of my story, enjoy! :)

1 Part

As the inspector, bent over to check the pieces of my window, that were scattered across the floor, I seemed to see his butt crack. (thinking to my self he must’ve been a plumber in a past life) “I know now for sure this was not on purpose, the person did not fall on purpose. (this was pretty obvious, who would fall from a 12-story-building, on purpose?) “Yes inspector, I didn’t think it was on purpose, did you find anything else out?”. “No..” said the inspector. He’s clearly not doing well in finding clues as to why my window is broken and there’s a ruined, bashed, dead body in the bottom of my building, directly under my newly broken window.
As I let the inspector out, I thought to my self, what a useless man, and than it hit me, those awful, dreaded, voices, those weird, uncomfortable hunger feelings. “He’s useless” they said. “He’s no good to anyone” they said. “Do it.. Go now!” they yelled. A painful feeling was taking over me, I was shaking, with fear, not about my life, but about his..
It’s been like this for a while.. I can’t control it, it’s just there, and it wants to feed. As the man walked down the stairs, I followed him, I don’t know why, I didn’t want to, but the voices, it took over me, I was enchanted by his smell, I was delighted by his softness, he seemed oh, so juicy.. (The inspector was a middle-aged guy, pretty bulky and soft, wearing a Policeman’s uniform and a Baton on his right leg)
I kept following him, he stopped to take a breather at the 6th floor, I gently took the fire extinguisher on the ground nearby and hit him in the head a few times. “Gently” is the word of importance here.
He collapsed, gasping for air, I was terrified.. “What have I done?” I thought to myself.
To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment