Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flashy flash game?

Hah, my 4th blog post, already?


A friend, stepped on my foot, and, I'm 'lucky' enough for him to be fat, so my run tomorrow is either going to be painful, or not going to be at all, which is a shame, since I really enjoy running, the thought of not running faster than old people and then farting, just gives me the chills.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/MostroGames/days-of-monsters
Days Of Monsters is this new game on Kong, after playing it sometime, I can say it was very..
No, I'm joking, it was pretty good;
Your were supposedly picked on by other kids, and you became a mad scientist to avenge those dreadful kids. (duh..)

Well, you built a 15-feet giant monster, you're ready to start destroying some cities.
You destroy some stuff, you smash some people it's delightful.

You get to buy more parts with your money from the killing-sprees, somehow :O
The upgrade system adds lots of replay value, overall, it's a decent game; 3.1/5

There's this 'white-night' in a major city where I live, I can't wait to go, you basically stay up all night, in the city, everybody's doing it, there'll be shows and concerts throughout the night, and the day after, there's the all-famous, 'water-fight' day, you splash everybody with water! It's going to be pretty epic.


Some funnies, to brighten your day..

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car."

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

"Your mamma is so fat, when God said let there be light, she had to move!"

Yo mamma's so fat, when she went to the beach, the whales sang "We are family!"

"Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!""

thanks for reading, come again :)

**Enjoyed my blog? Subscribe below!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment