Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Some fun stuff

So, this night I couldn't really sleep and went on the computer, at 3 AM, I started playing this flash game "Neverending light".
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Jiggmin/neverending-light
The game seemed odd and not so well thought of at first, the idea is of a museum field trip, that goes wrong, but as you go along you find the plot to be interesting, the gameplay pretty good and the music and sound effects to be AWESOME, it really creeps you out, especially if you play with headphones at night when nobodys home.
I enjoyed every moment, and definately recommend you give this one a try (with headphones!).
Very good game, 4.1/5

This week, I've played this game called "Pockie Ninja"
http://ninja.game321.com/
I played "Pockie Ninja" for a few days, and the idea is your a ninja, and you get to fight other ninjas, but you can't really fight, it just shows you the animation of the fight, which is nice, until it gets repedetive.
I liked the overall idea, you get to wear overalls (in addition to other clothes) and it makes you that character, for example: you wear a 'Naruto' overall, and you get naruto's skills and powers. With every level, you gain a skill, the game's pretty fun, but gets repedetive.
Another con would be, there's just too much stuff to do, very single day, it takes too much time to level up, fight in the arena, etc.
Decent game, 3.3/5

Well, concludes today's post, here's some funnies I found

epic fail photos - CLASSIC: Combination FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!

epic fail photos - Product Testing FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!

epic fail photos - Holiday: WTF-athers Day Gift Ad
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!

epic fail photos - Communication FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!

"Your mom is so fat, when she fell to the ground, I didn't feel like laughing, but the ground cracked up"

"A penis, a cucumber and a zucchini are having a conversation about who has the worst life.

The cucumber speaks first: My life is so bad, I get cut up raw and thrown in with all these asian foods and cooked.

The zucchini says: Pfft… that’s nothing. I have a bad taste and get left to the side not to mention no one likes me.

The penis says: You guys think you got it bad?! about once a week I get a plastic bag thrown over my head, shoved in a dark cave and banged around until I throw up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment